Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Unbroken by Austin B.

Unbroken                                                By:Austin Britton


 It is said a lot happens in life. For example you learn something new each day. Some people say their life sucks, it may seem so to them. But I believe that life is a given. I’m just here to tell you a little story on my life. My name is Jane Smith.


My life has gotten worse ever since the beginning of the wonderful season of spring in 2014. Or at least I thought it would be.


It all started when my best frenemy Molly Whitman decided to blame me for smoking in the girl’s bathroom. When I knew from the start it was classic Molly and I don’t even smoke never have never will. I got called to the principal's office not long after I had heard what Molly said. When I arrived at the principal’s office Molly was there and Mrs.Kent was furious. She I need to stop lying and that Molly was telling the truth and that Molly was all so an eye witness. Ha eye my face. I was so mad that I had to think twice on if I should punch Molly.


I ended  up getting 5 detentions each two and a half hours long and a call home of course. Mrs.Kent called my Mom and told what had happened and asked if I could serve one tonight she answered with a very deep yes. I asked Mrs.Kent if I could talk to her she said yes and I tried to talk to her but she said she didn’t want to hear it and hung up.


School had just let out after sitting through 45 minutes of Science with a guilty conscience.I was so nervous tat I felt vomiting.It was now time for detention number 1.I had to stay for  2 hours for five days which was bad but I atleast was in my favorite teachers room Mr.Tall’s. I moaned in despair I was also embarrassed because I was the only one there.I really thought that this needed to change like right now and that I was innocent.Mr.Tall then asked me if I had any work to do I replied with no sir.Mr.Tall said that he believed me and that Molly had pulled this crap since he first had her in 6th grade for homeroom.Even though she is in 8th grade now which is kind of pathetic considering  she is almost a women.


Mr.Tall then started talking about his life and that he had been in the same position just a different conflict. I had realized that it was time to go when Mrs.Kent and my mom busted through the door.They both sat down to talk to me and said that what I did was very wrong.I tried to tell them but again they didn’t listen.


Mom then said lets go home now and we walked to the car with mom slamming her door closed. We drove for a little and I realized that my mom was being quiet and that is not her my mom is always talkative.I attempted to ask what was wrong.Then at the top of her lungs she screamed you got caught smoking in the bathroom!She then started saying ever since your dad left you've been getting in trouble like every day now its always something new and that needs to stop starting tomorrow I answered with an ok.we had just gotten home when we finished talking.I went inside immediately and went straight to my room.I thought why would Molly do this but then I realized that she is Molly and I can’t change that.I and need to get my story straight and that  needed to happen tomorrow.


I woke up ready for school. I got dressed ate my breakfast then mom drove me to school quiet again.I got out ready for my day and to achieve my goal.I confronted Mrs.Kent about my issue and she said that I was inasent the whole time.It was Molly she also said that she was sorry and I didn’t need to worry about it anymore.It was a miracle!


I then went on with my day like normal and with a smile right after school mom picked me up with a sudden smile as soon as she laid eyes on me.We drove straight home mom said that she was proud of me for telling the truth and that she was sorry and I was to. We then went inside again I went straight to my room like normal and thinking about getting an early rest considering it was 8 o clock now. I then laid my head on my pillow Unbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment