Thursday, May 9, 2013

Little Me, Me Now

Madison Thornton 

  I have changed a lot since I was little, but who hasn’t? Some good and some bad. I am going to be telling you some of those changes. The similarities and differences from when I was little. The changes have been looks, academically, and sports. I like the changes I’ve made, and where I’m going in life, but sometimes I wish I could go back and do it all over again. 
    I have changed since I was little, there aren’t a lot of similarities because I have changed a lot. When I was little, I was hyper. Nothing has changed for that part. I would run around like crazy and I still do that, ask anyone. I still have the same long, shiny, brown hair. The same bright, sparkly, blue eyes. The part of all this, that is most important, is that they are both me. I will always have a part of that little me on the inside.
    Now, I have to admit that I have an attitude, that can be bad at times. I might still be short, but I actually have grown a lot since I was little.  I use to play basketball, but now I’m a cheerleader. I also play soccer and softball, but I have been playing those sports ever since I could kick or throw something. I have improved at the sports I play, ever since I started playing them. I’m in advanced math. I think I have always been a little ahead of the regular math, but I just started advanced math in 5th grade. It’s a great new challenge for me and I am glad to have the skills that I do. I think I have matured since I was little. I might have some immature moments, but for the most part I think I have matured. I don’t dress like a princess every day anymore, I don’t wear my hair in pigtails, I wasn’t very good at sports, and I couldn’t read very well. I think I’ve changed a lot.
    So, the reason I chose little me and me now to compare and contrast, was to make my mind go back in time and see how much I’ve changed. I haven’t really thought about it much. This is a learning experience for me too. I haven’t really thought about it. Based on the changes from when I was little, I like the direction I’m going in. If I keep changing in these ways, I believe that I will have a good future.If you get a chance, think about how much you have changed, and what direction your going in. It might surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment