Thursday, May 9, 2013

Times Have Changed & So Have I.

Georgia Connell
Imagine someone handed you a book of your life would you read it till the very end? I know I would. The younger me and the person I am today are completely two different people. Changing is perfectly fine, we all do it. The person I was a few years a go is WAY different from the person I am today.

Yes, I’ve changed a lot but I’ve also stayed the same for example I still enjoy playing soccer, basketball, and softball. I’m still close to my mother, and have never been with my father. Still going back and forth between living with mom or dad. I’m still trying to be happy, but it’s getting better.

Differences would be that I don’t really know who I can trust or who are my friends, back when I was little I was friends with everyone. Now I’m lucky that I have one. I don’t have the same bonds that I used to. I’m horrible at making friends. I’ve been crushed so much that I push people away because I’m scared that they will hurt me just like everyone else did.

My point is, that it is okay to change, people do it everyday. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. For the most part I think I’ve changed for the better. Yes, I’ve made mistakes and done things I highly regret now, but who hasn’t? No one’s perfect, so don’t try to be. Life’s hard but you’ll make it through.

1 comment: